ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] Revised Recommendation 6 Charter Terms of Reference -- 24 August version

  • To: "soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] Revised Recommendation 6 Charter Terms of Reference -- 24 August version
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:56:22 -0700

All,

Please see a revised draft charter.  The "track changes" reflect suggestions
made by Stéphane and Avri since yesterday's call.  This version also includes
links to the ALAC and NCUC statements (thanks Robin and Evan).

No other changes have been made.  Please also see the remaining comments at the
end of the document.  In particular it would be helpful if those who made those
comments can review them to see whether further edits are needed to the Charter
or whether additional issues need to be discussed by the group.

As always, please let me know if I've missed anything.

Thanks!  Liz