ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Revised draft Charter Terms of Reference for your review

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Revised draft Charter Terms of Reference for your review
  • From: Antony Van Couvering <avc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 07:38:53 -0400

Once again, I agree with Stephane.

It is possible, however, that the group may decide that its work raised issues
that could use some work beyond the original remit.   I think the group should
do what it needs to in the time allotted, but I don't see any harm in saying
that it has also identified further areas for another group to work on,
possibly in its own sweet time.

Therefore, while I think we should get on with it, if this becomes a sticking
point I would suggest that we say that our report may include areas that
another, later group could take up.

Antony