ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Revised draft Charter Terms of Reference for your review

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Revised draft Charter Terms of Reference for your review
  • From: Bertrand de La Chapelle <bdelachapelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 22:27:07 +0200

+1 on removing preliminary and adding Avri's edit, if I understand stephane
correctly.

I think we know what we mean and all want to move on to produce something
good for the 13.

 B.

--
Bertrand de La Chapelle

"Le plus beau métier des hommes, c'est d'unir les hommes" Antoine de Saint
Exupéry
("there is no greater mission for humans than uniting humans")