ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Another proposal for discussion...

  • To: Evan Leibovitch <evan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Another proposal for discussion...
  • From: Stuart Lawley <stuart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 11:18:11 -0400

Evan,

Agreed in your section 4.

for this type of proposal, which i believe to be sound, to have any chance of
flying it is the GAP between " offensive, objectionable and sensitive" that
needs to be investigated and I agree that the GAC, as the group who started
this with their 4 August letter needs to provide the group with more guidance
for an acceptable solution to be negotiated. Otherwise , to quote the 4 August
letter we will have "intractable disputes' ;-)