ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Results of doodle poll

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Results of doodle poll
  • From: Stephane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 20:35:01 +0200

Marika,

I found the poll confusing in many ways so did not initially take part.
However, having given this some more thought, I would like to add my vote for
some categories. Could you therefore please add an "ok" vote from me in columns
1,2,3,4,5 and 7 on the spreadsheet please?

Thanks

Stéphane Van Gelder
Directeur général / General manager

INDOM.com Noms de domaine / Domain names

Sent from my iPad