ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Request for volunteers

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Request for volunteers
  • From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 09:36:58 +0100

Thanks for this Chuck. I would be glad to draft a statement on: 1)the use of
the term 'incitement' and 2) use of the Center of Expertise of the ICC as the
DRSP.

I believe Mary has already offered to work on number 1, so I can work with her
on this. I will be working on number 2 and if anyone else in interested please
do let me know and we can work together.

One suggestion: as we are still to discuss in detail both the use of
'incitement' (this has been discussed at some level but I think that we still
have not discussed it extensively amongst us) and the use of ICC, I would think
it would be better for this group to have a statement on these two issues
rather a recommendation.

I hope this suggestion satisfies the group but in any case I would be willing
to go with whatever you all think is more beneficial.

Thanks

KK