ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Agenda for Friday's Rec6 CWG Meeting

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Agenda for Friday's Rec6 CWG Meeting
  • From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:30:02 +0100

Thanks for this Chuck. I will do my best to participate although I might be a
bit late. Apologies for this.

KK

On 10/09/2010 02:08, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1.      Roll Call

2.      Continuing discussion of the thread titled 'Standing for Filing
Objections'

3.      Discussion of the threads not yet discussed on a call:

a.      Guidebook criterion 4

b.      Use of the term 'incitement'

c.      Quick look procedure

d.      International Center of Expertise of the ICC

e.      Independent Objector

f.      Timing of Rec6 Dispute Resolution

g.      Incitement to discrimination criterion

h.      Use of Community Objections

4.      Discussion of the Emerging Principles Document prepared by Margie

5.      Request for group members to submit any edits to the draft report that
Margie distributed earlier in the week

6.      Agenda for Monday:

a.      Determine level of support for the recommendations/statements for each
of the threads

b.      Make any final edits to report text

Chuck