ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] Revised Summary of Recommendations - Please comment by EOD today

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] Revised Summary of Recommendations - Please comment by EOD today
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 13:05:06 -0700

Dear All,

As discussed on our telephone conference today,  please review the attached
summary of issues and recommendations by EOD today.   To suggest changes,
instead of making general comments, please redline the document to provide the
exact language that you prefer.

Since we covered so many topics on today's call,  I wanted to make sure I
properly captured the recommendations so that a doodle poll can be prepared
over the weekend to gage the consensus levels for each recommendation.
Please note that I included suggestions regarding the consensus levels in
brackets where there seems to be some indication of support, to highlight what
the report could look like.

Please look for a doodle poll on Sunday,  and we ask that you respond by Monday
morning (prior to 10am PST or 1700 UTC) so that we can compile the results in
time for the Monday CWG call.

 I also  plan to update the Draft Report to include the revised recommendations
this weekend so that we can discuss final changes to the Report on our call on
Monday.

Thanks to all of you for your prompt assistance in this regard.

Best Regards,

Margie
________

Margie Milam