ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Revised Summary of Recommendations - Please comment by EOD today

  • To: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Revised Summary of Recommendations - Please comment by EOD today
  • From: Konstantinos Komaitis <k.komaitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 12:47:08 +0100

Dear all,

Please find attached some edits on the revised summary that Margie circulated
(thanks very much Margie that was really helpful). They are incorporated in
what I believe is the latest version following Robin's comments.

I have added some new language as a new statement in the section on the use of
the term 'incitement' which I hope will help in achieving some compromise. If
need be, I can explain this in more detail during Monday's call.

Finally, I would like to re-enforce Bertrand's (I think) suggestion during our
last call for the work of this group to continue. I think the same has been
done in the VI group, which is still discussing/working on issues although the
deadline for their work has passed.

Thank you

KK