ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] DOODLE / another Rec6 CDG-WG call this week

  • To: "soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] DOODLE / another Rec6 CDG-WG call this week
  • From: Gisella Gruber-White <Gisella.Gruber-White@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 15:56:59 -0700

Dear All,

Further to today’s call, please complete the attached Doodle poll as soon as
possible to establish whether we are able to have another call this week.

http://www.doodle.com/a672fk4vsqu8bbsk

Options offered take into account the IGF in Vilnius this week (hence the late
UTC options).

This Doodle poll will close on Tuesday 14 September at 1700 UTC – we will then
announce if there is a suitable time for this call.

Thank you
Kind regards
Gisella

Gisella Gruber-White
GNSO and At-Large Administrative Support

Email: gisella.gruber-white@xxxxxxxxx
Tel: +44 7545 334 360
Skype ID: gisella.gw