ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] Proposed Recommendation 6 Consultation

  • To: "Kurt Pritz" <kurt.pritz@xxxxxxxxx>, "soac-mapo" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] Proposed Recommendation 6 Consultation
  • From: "Carvell Mark \(IE\)" <Mark.Carvell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 12:39:04 -0000

Kurt

Many thanks for the e-mail and the initiative. If you have in mind a
teleconference, I hope I may be able to take part.

Best regards

Mark

Mark Carvell
United Kingdom Representative on the Governmental Advisory Committee
Head, International Communications Policy
Information Economy - Europe & International
Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
Tel: +44 (0)20 7215 1803
FAX: +44 (0)20 7215 5442
E-mail: mark.carvell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Department for Business, Innovation & Skills (BIS) is building a
dynamic and competitive UK economy by creating the conditions for
business success; promoting innovation, enterprise and science; and
giving everyone the skills and opportunities to succeed. To achieve this
we will foster world-class universities and promote an open global
economy. BIS - Investing in our future