ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] Doodle Poll for the CWG Recommendation 6 Consultation

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] Doodle Poll for the CWG Recommendation 6 Consultation
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 10:37:37 -0800

Dear All,

Per Kurt's email below,  please kindly complete the doodle poll below to
schedule the requested consultation on the implementability of the
recommendations in the CWG Rec6 Report in light of recent Board decisions.

http://doodle.com/9a3nfcy2cnveswff

The doodle poll will close at 20:00 UTC tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Margie

Margie Milam
Senior Policy Counselor