ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] Follow-up from Monday's Consultation on Rec. 6

  • To: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] Follow-up from Monday's Consultation on Rec. 6
  • From: Krista Papac <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 08:48:52 +1100

Hi Margie,

I had also volunteered for the drafting team via the chat.  Can you please add
me to the list?

Thank you,
Krista

Krista Papac
Chief Strategy Officer
AusRegistry Group Pty. Ltd.
5267 Warner Avenue, Suite 176
Huntington Beach. California United States. 92649
Ph:  +1 714 846 8780
Fax: +1 323 443 3573
Email: krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web: www.ausregistry.com

- Follow AusRegistry International on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/ausregistryint<http://www.twitter.com/ausregistryint>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named
recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must
not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system
and notify us immediately.