ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

Re: [soac-mapo] Meeting with the ICANN Board

  • To: soac-mapo <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [soac-mapo] Meeting with the ICANN Board
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 07:38:26 -0500

hi,

I will certainly make it a point to break away to come.

Since I did not know at a certain point in yesterday's meeting that we were
able to speak (i got there late because I am also in the JIG WG which was
meeting earlier and only saw only Kurt at the mike during the discussion of the
Q2) it did not occur to get up to speak and got frustrated by the lack of
explanation regarding Q2 Incitement to discrimination clause.  I was concerned
that the discussion moved away from it to things that were considered 'more
meaty' letting that issue drop as unimportant because at least for that
viewpoint, no one on the panel was representing the various viewpoints
completely or accurately.

a.