ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

[soac-mapo] RE: Update- Rec6 Action Item URGENT input from CWG is required by January 7th 2011.

  • To: "Cheryl Langdon-Orr" <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>, "soac-mapo" <soac-mapo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [soac-mapo] RE: Update- Rec6 Action Item URGENT input from CWG is required by January 7th 2011.
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2010 19:07:48 -0500

Cheryl/Jon - thanks for all of your efforts in getting this effort going and
for taking the lead in moving it forward.

CWG members - please accept my apologies for my limited ability to participate
in this task.  As some of you may or may not know, I experienced a complication
to what was supposed to be a simple out-patient procedure on 21 December to
break up additional stones in both of my kidneys and was hospitalized for six
days.  I am home now but working on what is a slow recovery so I have to pace
myself carefully and get plenty of rest.  Consequently, I will let the rest of
you cooperate as you have done so well in the past to complete this task.

Thanks, Chuck