ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[soac-mapo]

RE: [soac-mapo] Update- Rec6 Action Item URGENT input from CWG is required by January 7th 2011.

  • To: Robin Gross <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [soac-mapo] Update- Rec6 Action Item URGENT input from CWG is required by January 7th 2011.
  • From: Krista Papac <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 07:41:53 +1100

I agree with Richard, in that the specific guidance provided by Margie is "that
the Board is seeking a proposal directly from the CWG with regard to the three
specific issues described in the resolution" and therefore we should be focused
on addressing the three specific issues described as:

·         "the role of the Board in the objection process"

·         "to the incitement to discrimination criterion"

·         "the fees for GAC and ALAC-instigated objections"

I understand and appreciate there are a number of members of the CWG who want
to discuss the role of the IO and its associated processes.  In my opinion the
Public Comment Forum for the Proposed Final AGB would be the best place to  do
this.  I am not opposed to discussing the IO items if we have extra time after
we have addressed the three issues specifically requested, but believe if we do
have time the discussion should be focused on items where the CWG can reach
consensus.

Krista Papac
Chief Strategy Officer
AusRegistry International
5267 Warner Avenue, Suite 176
Huntington Beach. California. United States. 92649
Ph:  +1 714 846 8780
Fax: +1 323 443 3573
Email: krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:krista.papac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web: www.ausregistry.com

- Follow AusRegistry International on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/ausregistryint<http://www.twitter.com/ausregistryint>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named
recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged
and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must
not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system
and notify us immediately.