ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-general]

The .mail domain

  • To: <stld-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: The .mail domain
  • From: "Edward C. Otto III" <ecotto1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 23:26:00 -0500

I am in favor for BOTH the .mail domain and modification of sendmail and the
like to back check the return addresses.

PLEASE implement these as soon as possible!

The modifications to sendmail are minimal and would make it almost
impossible to spoof addresses and would
prevent the forwarding of this garbage that we all get.