ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-general]

[no subject]

  • To: <stld-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject:
  • From: "stephen kern" <kern14@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 14:33:05 -0500

OUTSTANDING!!!  Congratulations to your organization for fighting spam.  I have
little time to waste and unfortunately I waste half an hour or more with junk
email every day.  I am only a private individual!  I know businesses waste even
more time meaning wasted money which is simply passed on to consumers as
increased prices.

PLEASE don't lose heart and keep up the good fight.

THANK YOU