ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-general]

We want to buy advertising on your site, whom should we contact?

  • To: <stld-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: We want to buy advertising on your site, whom should we contact?
  • From: "S.Mouli" <s.mouli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:29:12 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

We saw your web site and were impressed with its content and looks. We need
your help as we want to buy advertising on your site and don't know whom to
contact.  We have a large advertising budget, need to spend it and look forward
to hearing from you.  If the price is right we would purchase all, or most of,
your ad inventory.

Will you Reply to us or Forward this email to the person who sells advertising
and have them contact either jim.xian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
TomForrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much.

Tom Forrest, President