ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-general]

NAAAP Toronto support ".Asia" TLD

  • To: <stld-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NAAAP Toronto support ".Asia" TLD
  • From: "Irene Y. Lee" <irene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:51:04 -0400

To Whom it may concern,

As an organisation that focuses on promoting the interests of Asian
professionals, we believe that a sponsored ".Asia" TLD will be a useful
and valuable addition to the Internet name space. The Asian community is
a vibrant and growing one, and a new domain that represents our shared
hopes and common interests will help build both the Internet and our
community.

We support the DotAsia Organisation and the creation of a ".ASIA" TLD.
We believe that the governance structure of the DotAsia Organisation
ensures broad representation from the community it intends to serve.

Respectfully,

Irene Lee
Executive Vice President
NAAAP Toronto

****
North American Association of Asian Professionals - Toronto
P.O. Box 73-West Hill, Toronto Ontario, M1E 4R4
Hotline (416) 683-1006 - Fax (416) 946-1471

Check out <<www.naaaptoronto.org>> for the latest in news, events and
membership information.

"Local Development Across a National Network"
A Canadian Chapter of the National Association of Asian American
Professionals <www.naaap.org>

****