ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-general]

new

  • To: stld-rfp-general@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: new
  • From: "Ali Almoosawi" <ali@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:23:50 +0300

Dear Sir (Madam),

We would like to know how can we make or create a new business such as .jobs or
.mail

Regards,

Ali Almoosawi
Owner & CEO
aYwaa Group Corporation
www.agck.com

Medi1Card
International Health Services and Medical Discounts
www.m1c.com

Tel: +965 4825 888

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the system manager or the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.  Any
unauthorized use or disclosure of this message is strictly prohibited.