ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-mobi]

New FAQ will be available on the mTLD website by EOD April 30, 2004

  • To: <stld-rfp-mobi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: New FAQ will be available on the mTLD website by EOD April 30, 2004
  • From: "Mike Wehrs" <mwehrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 02:40:03 -0700

Based on some of the questions posted on the ICANN site and some sent to the mtldinfo website directly, we have posted an updated FAQ.  You can access this information at https://www.mtldinfo.com/faq.aspx    We will keep this information updated regularly as additional information becomes available.

Respectfully on behalf of the mTLD partners

Mike Wehrs

Microsoft Corporation, a member of the mTLD initiative