ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stld-rfp-travel]

Travel Domain PLEASE!

  • To: <stld-rfp-travel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Travel Domain PLEASE!
  • From: <shirley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 22:57:48 -0400

YES, a travel domain would be WONDERFUL.

As a small cruise oriented agency, I was not able to get the addresses I
wanted in .com.  The good names were snatched up and held hostage.

Having a Travel dedicated domain will allow a much more even playing field
for the actual players, not the greedy non-travel types who just want to
make easy money.  (We in the Travel industry, on the other hand, work very
hard for not much money! )

Thank you for asking for our input.  Please vote in favor of a .TRAVEL
domain.

Shirley Averett
CruiseWomen.com

Outside show is a poor substitute for Inner Worth.