ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stratplan-draft-priorities]

be our partner

  • To: stratplan-draft-priorities@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: be our partner
  • From: pitoma global movies <pitomamovies@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 01:06:01 -0800 (PST)

                      PITOMA GLOBAL MOVIES (PGM)
  #66 Christ Church Road,
  Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
  Tal: 2348059597139

  Dear Sir,

  BE OUR PARTNER

  I am a script and screen writer in Imo State of Nigeria.
  I formed a group known as 'Pitoma Global Movies".
  This is a movie producing club and we need your advice as an experienced
  movie producer, club owner or maker.  We also need you to declare that you
can be our overseas partner in this industry and tell us in full details on
your modus oparandi.

  Movie gives money in this country which you know and we have all it takes
except sponsorship (Executive Producer).  Though, there are promises but not
fulfilled yet.
  Please tell us what to do and how you can contribute to make us grow in any
way.
  My promise to you is that you will not regret doing business with us.

  God bless you.

  Yours faithfully,
  Peter Adiele.
  President/Producer