ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stratplan-draft-priorities]

please help me

  • Subject: please help me
  • From: "emmanuel emmanuel" <glo_volt24@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:22:41 +0000

From: Emmanuel kwame
Accra, Ghana

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Emmanuel kwame the first son of late Dr. John kwame. I am
a citizen of Burkina-Faso. My late father was the managing director of
Alexcon Aluminum Company in Burkina-Faso but unfortunately he died in the year
2002 after a protracted illness. Due to poor management of the company, and
for the fact that I am so dedicated to school activities I realized that I
am too young to manage a large company of that type and most of the
director have already began to divert the net profit being generated from the
company. I therefore arrange with my father?fs lawyer (Barrister Steve Kojo )
an sold the entire company to Mr. Dana Foster from Poland at the price of
US $10,600,000,(Ten Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars). Due to constant
pressure from my family members/ relatives and also fear of likely
attack to hijack the fund, I arrange with my father?fs lawyer to move the fund to
Security Company in Accra, Ghana where I am currently staying with my
two sisters. However, I am a student of (University Of Burkina Faso ) second
year theology and most of my time is been dedicated to school activities. At
the moment, we want to transfer the fund to overseas account for investment
because there is no good investment atmosphere here in Burkina-Faso. I
therefore need your assistance to enable me transfer the fund into your
private/companies account overseas so that I can relocate my 2 sisters
and plan for the investment of the fund through your personal assistance.
I need your assistance in investing the fund because I have little
experience of investment/management of the fund. It is also my plan
that after the successful transfer of the fund into your overseas account, I
will first relocate my 2 sisters to stay with you, while I complete my
studyl. What I need from you is honest and sincerity because this fund is my
life and the life of my family. If you can assist us in this transaction, I
will give you 30% of the total fund for your assistance, while 70% will
remain in your account for (2 years) to enable me complete my school and join my
family to plan for the investments.
Please, be assured that this transaction is 100% risk free.
I await your soonest response.

Regards,

Emmanuel kwame

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/