ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[stratplan-draft-priorities]

European Spectrum Management Conference 2006

  • To: "stratplan-draft-priorities@xxxxxxxxx" <stratplan-draft-priorities@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: European Spectrum Management Conference 2006
  • From: "Dan Craft" <conferences@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:52:15 +0000

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing to invite you to attend an important Spectrum Management
conference which will be taking place later this year. The European Spectrum
Management Conference 2006 is going to be held at Le Chatelain All Suite Hotel,
Brussels on 29th & 30th March and will be looking at themes aimed at driving
forward the implementation of spectrum trading and liberalisation in Europe.

Bringing together more than 20 top-level speakers from industry, politics and
academia in both Europe and beyond, the event offers stakeholders the
opportunity to take the debate surrounding this topic to the next, crucial
level. It will seek to move on from early discussions surrounding market-based
approaches and the processes involved in getting liberalisation off the ground,
to really addressing the detailed issues that need to be settled before the
implementation of a new system can become a reality.

For more information on the event, please visit our website
http://www.epsilonevents.com/, or alternatively you can contact the event team
on +44 (0) 2920 642701 or conferences@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

SPECIAL OFFER: Customers registering 3 or more delegates at the same time
benefit from the special group ticket rate of only ?650 per person!

Deadline for early bird discount - 15th February 2006

You may also be interested in a 1 1/2 day workshop we are holding in Brussels
on 27th & 28th March - 'Lobbying in the EU: How to represent and defend your
interests in Brussels'. For more information on this, please also go to
http://www.epsilonevents.com/

I look forward to welcoming you to one of our events soon.

Kind Regards
Dan

Dan Craft
Epsilon Events Ltd
12 Coopers Yard
Curran Road
Cardiff Bay
CF10 5NB
UK

Tel: +44 (0) 2920 642 701
Fax: +44 (0) 2920 642 742

dcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.epsilonevents.com

To unsubscribe, please reply to this mail with 'unsubscribe' in the subject
line.

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
is confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message,
is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.

Therefore, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions that are
present in this message, or any attachment, that have arisen as a result of
e-mail transmission. Whilst we take reasonable precautions to ensure that
e-mails sent by us are free from viruses we advise you to carry out your own
virus checks. We make no representation or warranty as to the absence of
viruses in this e-mail or any attachments and do not accept any liability for
any damage, howsoever caused, by any virus that may be present in this e-mail.

necessarily represent those of the company.