ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[tmch-strawman]

TMCH Strawman Comments - Dot Kiwi Ltd

  • To: "tmch-strawman@xxxxxxxxx" <tmch-strawman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: TMCH Strawman Comments - Dot Kiwi Ltd
  • From: Tim Johnson - Dot Kiwi <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 13:39:50 -0500

Dot Kiwi Limited is a New Zealand based single string applicant applying for
.KIWI.  We would like to express our support for the TMCH Strawman comments
submitted by NTAG on the 9th of January 2013
(http://forum.icann.org/lists/tmch-strawman/msg00014.html).

We urge ICANN to consider the NTAG comments, and also Dot Kiwi's support for
them.

Regards,

Tim Johnson
Director and CEO