ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[tmch-strawman]

ICANN Request for Public Comments on the Trademark Clearinghouse and Related Rights Protection Mechanisms

  • To: "tmch-strawman@xxxxxxxxx" <tmch-strawman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN Request for Public Comments on the Trademark Clearinghouse and Related Rights Protection Mechanisms
  • From: "McDonald, David H" <David.H.McDonald@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 22:05:27 +0000

Dear Sir or Madam -

On behalf of Abbott Laboratories, I write to communicate Abbott's support for
the proposal for Limited Preventative Registrations (LPRs) and the "Strawman
Solution."  We believe both of these proposed measures are necessary to help
protect intellectual property rights and avoid consumer confusion in ICANN's
expansion of the Internet Domain Name System during 2013.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
David H. McDonald

________________________________

David H McDonald