ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[tmch-strawman]

Momentous fully supports the comments made by Robin Gross and the Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group

  • To: "tmch-strawman@xxxxxxxxx" <tmch-strawman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Momentous fully supports the comments made by Robin Gross and the Non-Commercial Stakeholders Group
  • From: Rob Hall <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 00:11:05 +0000

Momentous Corp fully supports the well thought out and documented comments made
by Robin Gross of ICANN's Non-Commercial Stakeholder Group.

Rather than submitting our own detailed analysis, we find that the analysis
done by the NCSG is complete and well thought you.

As such, it has the full support of all our companies.

Rob.

--
Rob Hall
CEO