ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[transfer-comments-c]

Transfer

  • To: transfer-comments-c@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Transfer
  • From: xplora <xplora@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 23:04:06 +0000

Good policy but not all registrar is following as one of my registrar
(XinNet or Paycenter) still requires faxing (with my thumb and company
chop) before they release the names as their not following the new
policy. It is impossible for me since i am outbound from China and
they are not willing to deal with transfer so much since they are
losing money and customer. It still taking me time, i was trying to
initiate transfer since end of November. I had tried to contact ICANN
and everyone including my new registrar, and no luck with it. Hope one
day my problem can be solve.

Best Regards,
xplora