ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wdprs-comments]

Re: IMPORTANT: Immediate Response Required – whois problem report: justclubpenguin.com

  • To: wdprs-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: Immediate Response Required – whois problem report: justclubpenguin.com
  • From: Riman Budiman <freeman_funky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 13:49:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello sir/miss,
i contact you to confirm my updated contact details of domain name i've
registered Justclubpenguin.com
and
 i've enabled my who is guard tool to protect my privacy from
people/competitors who don't like my site and try to get my site down.
but i hope you can get my updated contact details through that tool and confirm
that i have completed this requirement.

thank you..

regards

Kristy Wienna