ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[wellington]

Omission from reconsideration committee report

  • To: wellington@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Omission from reconsideration committee report
  • From: "Edward Hasbrouck" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:35:19 -0800

The report of ICANN's reconsideration committee now being presented is inaccurate.

According to the report, the reconsideration committee has received only 2 requests for reconsideration since its last report in December 2004. However, in addition to the 2 requests discussed in the report, the reconsideration committee also received my request of 16 May 2005.

There has been no publicly-disclosed report of the reconsideration committtee since my request was received. There has been no publicly-disclosed action on my request. And my request has not been published on the ICANN Web site.

ICANN's repeated acknowledgements of receipt of my request by the reconsideration committee are included in my most recent communication to the committee at:

http://forum.icann.org/alac-forum/msg00229.html

And my original request is on my Web site at:

http://hasbrouck.org/blog/archives/000584.html

This request remains outstanding, and should be posted on the ICANN web site and considered by the committee.

Sincerely,

Edward Hasbrouck

Edward Hasbrouck
edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://hasbrouck.org
+1-415-824-0214

"The Practical Nomad: How to Travel Around the World"
(3rd edition, 2004)
"The Practical Nomad Guide to the Online Travel Marketplace"
http://www.practicalnomad.com