ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments-2007]

We support Motion 2

  • To: whois-comments-2007@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: We support Motion 2
  • From: Herschel.Perel@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:02:47 -0400

To whom it may concern

Our company needs to know who is registering a domain name identical or
very similar to our brand name. The full whois details are very important.

Sincerely

___________________________________
HERSCHEL PEREL
Director, Global Trademarks
Teva North America

Mailing address:
Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
Attention: Herschel Perel, Legal Affairs
425 Privet Road
P.O. Box 1005
Horsham  PA 19044-8005
United States of America
TEL:   1 215 293 6406
CELL: 1 267 304 4205
FAX:   1 215 293 6499
E MAIL:  herschel.perel@xxxxxxxxxxx

This message is intended solely for the designated recipient(s).  It may
contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to
attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If you are
not a designated recipient you may not review, copy or distribute this
message.  If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.