ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments]

startalk.org

  • To: whois-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: startalk.org
  • From: glenda ingram <glendai7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 20:23:47 -0700 (PDT)

my friend name is sheila minard  she had a web master by the name of Alex
pullos.
  When she refuse  to sell her site to him he some how registerd his self as
the Admin of her Email and also he registar as the Email tech. The site is
Registar to Shelia Minard
  when ever someone want to email her organiazation the email would go to Alex.
  Network Solutions offer a service you can buy domain or site Certificates
online and they will email you to let you know if owers what to sell there
site.  My question is if Alex wanted to buy Shelia site they would email her
(but her email all go to Alex) He has stolen the site and close it down and she
has lost $1,000's of dollars. What can she do.

  Her friend glenda