ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments]

Whois and Privacy

  • To: whois-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Whois and Privacy
  • From: JRodgers <jrodgers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:26:52 -0500

Folks,
Thirty nine years ago I postponed attending College (Princeton University,
early Decision / acceptance) to perform my Civic Duty for my Country.  I did
not know it at the time, but that postponement was for five years with 37
Months Service in Combat, 6 Critical Wounds and the adding of over 38 pins and
plates to put my body back together.  My Mind and Soul were condemned to need
help foe Decades after (I still do not sleep more than 2 to 3 hours at a time,
today).  To this day, I maintain that ones Privacy is one of the few true
rights that we have and receive as a Birthright.  I'll put my battledress on my
Broken and Battered Body to Protect anyone's right to Privacy!  That is why we
have this Nation to live in, in the first place!

I am TOTALLY OPPOSED to opening up "Whois" information for Public Inspection
and Criminal Abuse.  I find it unconscionable to even entertain the thought!

Please add my voice to those that say "Protect Our Privacy!"  I already Fought
and have Suffered for yours.

Thank You,
J Rodgers