ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-comments]

WHOIS Privacy

  • To: whois-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: WHOIS Privacy
  • From: s i <simrick405@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 05:04:07 -0800 (PST)

My two-cents worth:

  I think that contact info for abuse reporting should remain public, as well
as all other information, if the domain is held by a public
entity/company/corporation. However, those of us who have a private domain for
our own personal use shouldn't have to give our personal residence address and
home phone number out for the whole world to see.

Never miss an email again!