ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[whois-services-comments]

whois comment

  • To: whois-services-comments@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: whois comment
  • From: Leigh <leigh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:44:20 -0400

Hello!

Please, please, please *do not allow domain owners to hide their identity.*
We are self publishers who make a very modest living selling our e-books on the internet.
Who-is is the most important tool we have to be able to do anything about people pirating our copyrighted material.
With the Who-is information, we have been able to quickly address copyright violations as they arise, which minimizes the damage to our business. It has allowed us to come to quick and satisfactory resolutions with violators, without resorting to legal actions in most cases.

Thanks for your consideration
Leigh Hurley
Phillip Hurley
Good Idea Creative Services <http://www.goodideacreative.com/wheelockmtn.html>