ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Pornography on the internet

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Pornography on the internet
  • From: "Angela Nitz" <angien20@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:54:47 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! How could you possibly do this and think there is nothing wrong with this??? Children are constantly on the internet and they should be protected from this stuff, instead they are bombarded with it and have to turn there heads everywhere they look to get away from it! May God grant you pardon and a change of heart! Please do not put ANYMORE pornography on the internet and respect our children and help to protect their innocence not rob them of it.

Sincerely,
Angela Nitz (USA)

Sincerely,

Angela Nitz