ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

We Need Some Decency

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: We Need Some Decency
  • From: "Beatriz Williamson" <bwilliamson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:22:59 -0500

Dear Kind Person,

I am very opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. Please work to get pornography off the Internet, not to make it easier for pornographers to get their own site.

Please as this does effect our society; rape, adultery, broken families, child molestation and murder are many times associated w/pornography.

Sincerely,

Beatriz Williamson
bwilliamson@xxxxxxxxx