ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

NO! to Triple X on the Internet.

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: NO! to Triple X on the Internet.
  • From: "Becky Bryan" <becky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:23:12 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

Help us raise children with morals and values! We don't need one more threat to the family values we are trying to instill in our children.

How many families are destroyed a year by adults being hooked on porn? How many children are destroyed by predators who indulge in these activities?

Come on! Use a little common sense!

Sincerely,

Becky Bryan
becky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx