ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Please hear my request

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please hear my request
  • From: "Chris Ellzy" <behindthecross95@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:27:58 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it!

Please stand against such material that has caused the down fall of marriages (one man and one woman) and has corrupted the minds of children in our country.

Thank you for listening and considering my request.

May the people of this land repent and fall under the grace and mercy of the ONE TRUE GOD, by faith in HIS Son, JESUS.

Sincerely,

Chris Ellzy
behindthecross95@xxxxxxxxxxx