ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

XXX Domain No No No

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: XXX Domain No No No
  • From: "Barbara Rodgers" <brodgers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:32:11 -0500

Dear Sirs,

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! I have grandchildren that will soon be using the internet for school projects, I do not want them to have access to such material. We have filters in place now to stop pop ups and the like, but with their own web site innocent children could be exposed quite by accident.

Thank you for stopping this before it gets out of hand. I trust that you will keep the innocent in mind during this process.

Sincerely,

Barbara Rodgers
brodgers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx