ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-comments]

Pornography and our children (and adults)

  • To: twomey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Pornography and our children (and adults)
  • From: "Barbara Alexander" <balexander@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:38:35 -0500

I am opposed to the establishment of the triple X domain. You should be working to get pornography off the Internet, not putting more on it! How dare you even consider such!!! Where is this going to stop??
Do you not understand or care what it is doing to our children, AND disfunctional adults who watch such. Please, I beg you to stop this madness.

How do you justify even condsidering such and what it does to a society? Or, is that the point of this?
To put anything and everything out there to bring our society down.

Sincerely,

Barbara Alexander
balexander@xxxxxxxxxx