ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

ICANN's abuse of power - .XXX failed months ago, we've made it clear we don't want it, but....

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN's abuse of power - .XXX failed months ago, we've made it clear we don't want it, but....
  • From: "Data Network" <network.data@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 21:33:31 -0800

Still ICANN is trying to pass it.

This boils down to nothing more than a SCAM lobbied by domain registrars who
plan on charging an overpriced $50+ for a .xxx domain.

ICANN is no longer an independent organization, the people who make
decisions here will directly benefit if .xxx passes.

This will just be more fuel towards the end of ICANN for good.