ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

The REAL answer to prtecting children

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: The REAL answer to prtecting children
  • From: Mike South <mikesouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 00:39:49 -0500

A .KIDS TLC

plain and simple its way easier, makes way more sense and creates a cottage industry of suitable internet content for various age groups. Your kids dont get porn from adult sites...they get it off limewire, bearshare etc. a .kids TLC will let you filter out everything BUT .KIDS and thats the right way to do it.

I have been in computers for more than 30 years, I worked at NASA ... this isnt rocket science... why am I the only one with the common sense to see this?

This is about making money...NOT about protecting children...Use your heads people

Mike South Check Out My Sites! http://www.mikesouth.com http://www.southernbukkake.com http://www.ezmadedvd.com http://www.stripperfacials.com