ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Porn Domain Name

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Porn Domain Name
  • From: Tim Northrup <tnorthrup1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 18:41:34 -0800 (PST)

I have heard that ICANN is again planning to use .xxx as a domain name for
pornography sites.
  I am asking that you do not allow this to happen.  It would be a very bad
decision for society at large to allow pornographers a legitimate domain name
while at the same time they do their undercover smut on whatever means they can
to infiltrate society.
  Pornography is evil and should not be allowed to have a domain of their own.

  Thank you.

  Timothy Northrup
  642 Amberwood Dr
  Troy, MI 48085