ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

.XXX is an excuse to make money

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .XXX is an excuse to make money
  • From: "Roald R" <quashe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:25:44 +0100

.XXX is an excuse to make money to those behind it. The red light district
they are trying to create will not be safe for our children. In fact it will
be more easy to find porn now for them.

Why can't we take our own responsibility and protect our children on our
own? Why don't we just look into the mirror and ask ourselfs did we do
everything to protect our children already?

The internet doesn't need a special area for adult content, we (the parents)
should step up and stop looking the other way and hope the goverment will
help us.

America needs to grow somes balls!