ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Please say 'NO' to the .xxx domain

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please say 'NO' to the .xxx domain
  • From: Angela L Andrews <angela_andrews@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 08:03:04 -0600

I am VERY concerned about the thought of a .xxx domain. As a society,
it's horrible enough that porn sites even exist; however, creating a .xxx
domain would essencially approve of the porn sites. Please do not approve
this measure. Porn sites would not shut down their existing sites, and
this creation would increase the number of porn sites which exist. Please
do not be a part of that reprehensible act. In America, we talk about the
problem of porn, and we're very concerned about the immense problems it
causes. So, please do not encourage more problems.

Thank you,
Angela Andrews
Dallas, TX