ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

Stop Pornography

  • To: <xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Stop Pornography
  • From: "Elliesdesk" <Elliesdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 12:43:32 -0800

Dear Sirs,

we have no need for pornography! Please consider another source of income that
actually makes sense
and is beneficial to this country and its people.

Pornography has now wrecked millions of families, is daily destroying the minds
of young boys and even
girls, has addicted unknown masses of men - it is the killer from within for
Americans. It kills their relationships,
their character and their dignity. We now know that it hinders and immobilizes
our soldiers as can be read in
recent studies of pornography influencing our forces.

Again, please consider other sources of income, please consider actually
benefiting the American People
by strengthening it, making it smarter, kinder and healthier.

Thank you,

Ellie Cook