ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-icm-agreement]

had it!

  • To: xxx-icm-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: had it!
  • From: carla simpson <cejae54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 18:46:56 -0800 (PST)

I think it's crazy and why doesn't someone make some laws against these things?
I hate this stuff. Porn ruined my last relationship, I tried to get him to get
help but he was totally addicted to the stuff. I don't have money but if there
is some kind of petition to sign please let me know. What can be done, I have 8
grandchildren, I don't want to think of them getting addicted to this trash at
any age, let alone at their young ages. What can we do to stop this?

                                   Sincerly: Carla Simpson